Thank you for choosing Shining Lover! When purchasing on shiniglover.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods.
When you have any problem in payment, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can pay with Credit Card directly. Now we support Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.
- Your credit card may be limited from large transactions. If you are failed to pay, please try another card or call your bank to allow/authorize this transaction.
- If your order payment keeps failing, we will contact you in 24 hours and help you to go through it. Also, you can split your payment into 2 or more parts (a lower amount is easier to go through). Please submit an order via clicking [Layaway Order / Multiple Cards], then make payment via this link.
*It’s secure to make payment on our website. No hacker or scam.
Google Pay or Apple Pay
You can link your bank account to your Google Pay or Apple Pay account, then pay with your debit card or credit card.
Please refer to the official support content for details.
Layaway Order / Multiple-Cards (No Interest, No Hidden Fee)
If you don’t have enough money or you want to pay with multiple cards, please submit an order via clicking [Layaway Order / Multiple-Cards], then make payment via this link.
- A $200 down payment should be paid when the layaway order is initiated.
- Layaway order don't set a time limit. You can pay any amount at any time.
- When your layaway order is paid over 50%, we will contact you by email to ask if you want to schedule production on your doll.
- Once your layaway order is paid in full, we will start shipping your order and send you a logistics tracking number.
- Due to the special nature of custom dolls, orders will only be applied to promotions offered in-store at the time production is scheduled.
- If you have paid over 50%, you can choose to wait until the promotion begins to schedule production .
- If you have not paid over 50%, please make sure to pay over 50% before the end of the promotion to apply the current promotion.
- A $100 handling fee will be deducted for canceling an layaway order.
Why Does My Payment Fail?
lder browsers are not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with some older browsers. The Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. The customer will need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their card expiration date. Have the customer correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Have the customer attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, the customer will need to contact their bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.