It is critical to learn the skills to clean, maintain, and repair your new sex doll in order to extend your doll’s service life. To keep your love doll hygienic and to ensure a longer life, you can clean, maintain, and repair her/him according to the following guidelines.
Clean your sex doll
Items needed to clean your sex doll
Talcum powder (baby powder)
Mineral baby oil
Vaseline (mineral fat)
Reasons for sex doll cleaning
- To clean off factory residue when you just received your sex doll.
- After each use, in order to stay hygienic.
- If the doll is not stored in a dust-free environment, it is recommended that it be completely cleaned every 10-to-20 days, even without use.
When cleaning your love doll, there are several parts that need to be cleaned separately.
Cleaning the body of the sex doll
- First, use a soft towel to wipe off excess lubricant or bodily fluids. Then, remove the doll’s head and vagina.
- Use a spray bottle to spray soapy water (a soap-to-water ratio of 1:5) on the doll. Place the doll on the towel and spray the soapy water. Then, wipe the doll with a soft towel or sponge until the doll’s body, arms, and legs are clean. If you like taking a shower with your doll, you can take her to the bathroom and use a hand-held shower for cleaning. Please do not moisten the metal of the doll’s neck to prevent rust. If the doll has a standing feature, it is recommended you use plastic bags to protect the metal in the doll’s feet.
- After washing the doll with soapy water, TPE may still have long-lasting stains. The stains may not be noticeable due to the angle of the light and the doll’s skin tone. You can get rid of most oil stains by repeatedly applying baby oil in the same direction for a time, then simply wiping the stain with a fiber towel, repeating the process until it looks good.
- Then, dry it with a microfiber towel. For smooth skin, remove the oily feeling with talcum powder or baby powder.
Do not use abrasive soap or any other regular cleaning products.
Do not use a hard sponge or wire brush to prevent damage.
Do not place the doll near an open flame or radiator.
Do not accelerate the drying process with a hairdryer or any other heating equipment.
Do not use rough, stiff, or sharp objects.
Do not put too much pressure on the doll’s skin.
Cleaning the vagina/anus/mouth of the doll
After each use, the doll’s vaginal, anal, and oral areas should be cleaned and disinfected, as TPE skin has more pores than silicone.
- We recommend using an irrigator (accessory) to spray antimicrobial, soapy water inside the openings (vaginal, anal, and oral) to allow water circulation. Instead of an irrigator, a soft shower hose may be used if the water temperature is low.
- Tie a sponge to a brush or stick to make it into a loofa. Rinse it in warm, antibacterial, soapy water for a while. To ensure it’s clean, gently scrub the internal area a couple of times with warm water and soapy water.
- Then, use the irrigator to rinse the vagina/anal/mouth with clean water, until there is no soap inside.
- After rinsing, let the doll’s legs spread slightly so that the vagina and anus will be exposed to the air to dry naturally.
- When the doll is dry, apply a small amount of Vaseline to the doll’s vaginal/anal/mouth.
Cleaning the sex doll’s face
- Remove the head from the body and remove the wig, if possible.
- Dab the doll’s face lightly with a soft, clean, and a warm sponge or cotton cloth dipped in soapy water.
- Gently dab the doll’s face with a dry, frostless cloth, then let the doll sit to naturally dry for an hour.
The doll’s face makeup is semi-permanent and can be faded or removed with mineral oil. It is best to avoid overcleaning or rubbing so that your doll is long-lasting.
Do not damage or wet the eyes or the eyelash areas. If you want to remove the eyes before cleaning, you can gently pull out the eye slot and remove them.
Do not soak the doll’s head in water at any time.
Cleaning the sex doll’s wig
- Remove the wig from the doll before starting the cleaning process. It is best to comb the wig before cleaning.
- Fill the tank with cold water, clean the wig with shampoo and conditioner like a mini “bubble bath.” Sulfate-free shampoo is preferred. It is best to use cold water, or you may lose the doll’s hairstyle, such as curls.
- Submerge the wig and stir gently, then soak it for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the sink and rinse the wig gently from the top down, until the water is clear and without bubbles (shampoo).
- We recommend combing the wig immediately after cleaning. To get the best results, air dry the wig on a wig rack.
- When the wig is dry, gently comb it, trying not to tie a knot. Excessive force may cause knots and damage the wig.
Do not let the wig air dry on the doll’s head.
Do not use hair products to modify the doll’s hair or it may damage the skin and face.
- Use male or female condoms during lovemaking to contain bodily fluids.
- Buy a doll with a removable vaginal insert to make the cleaning process easy.
- For a fixed vagina, use a fan or insert a tampon to accelerate drying.
- When using powder or oil, it is best to suspend the doll first.
- For the cleaning of small areas, a small spray bottle is perfect. Mix water with soap with a 1:5 ratio.
The above is a four-section introduction to cleaning for your love doll. If you have any other questions, please contact us via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
How to maintain a sex doll
In order to ensure the new love doll performs better and has a longer service life, maintenance becomes important. Now let’s look at several ways to maintain a love doll.
It is recommended you replenish the doll with mineral oil once a month to bring the doll back to its original condition. Like cleaning the doll, you can apply baby oil starting from the top of the doll and wait about two hours for it to absorb. Then, flip the doll over and repeat the procedure. Be sure to remove baby powder before oiling your doll. Vaseline (about 200 ml) can be used in high-stress areas, such as armpits, mouth, anus, and vagina. It takes about 12 hours to absorb. Vaseline has a higher mineral oil content than baby oil. Baby oil is the right choice to hydrate the entire love doll.
When you are having sex with your doll, it is recommended you use some water-based lubricants. Some people don’t like that, however. In lieu of lubricants, you may use Vaseline or baby oil. If you’re going to use regular lubricants, please make sure they’re water-based, not silicon-based or oil-based, as that can damage the TPE material.
Avoid stains from dark clothes
TPE and silicone are easy to dye. If the clothes are dark colors, the skin of the doll can be stained from the colors of the clothes. To avoid this, make sure the colors of the clothes are permanent, and take off the doll’s clothes when the doll is not in use. If the doll is accidentally stained, Mailovedoll offers a cream to remove the stain. You just need to apply the cream lightly on the stained area and then wipe it after 24 hours.
We recommend that you buy white, pink, or light colored clothes for your love doll. If you really like dark clothes, it is best to wash all dark or bright colored clothes first, in order to detect if the clothes will transfer their colors. You can place the clothes under the feet of the doll for one-to-two hours and check to see if there is a stain. If everything looks good, you can dress your love doll.
The above principle applies to anything that has close contact with the love doll’s skin. To avoid being stained, please take extra care when the doll makes contact with anything.
Skincare for your love doll
If the skin is not smooth, apply baby powder to the skin with a brush, which will keep the skin lifelike. Please do so only when the doll is dry. It is very important to avoid tearing the skin.
Don’t keep the doll’s arms or legs up or open for more than a few minutes. If the doll’s arms and legs are raised or opened, pressure on the surface of the skin can cause a tear. You might notice that the doll’s armpits or groin area has become damaged. Therefore, please note that, when not using the doll, be sure to keep the doll in the unstressed neutral position, with the arms facing down and the legs closed on both sides.
Do not expose your love doll to direct sunlight to prevent the aging of TPE materials.
The TPE material is soft and can become wrinkled if it is placed on the sofa or bed for a long time. If you leave the doll unattended for more than a few days, make sure to suspend the doll by using a suspension kit.
Skeleton maintenance for your sex doll
Your love doll has a metal skeleton and active joints that allow her to stay resilient. You can move her legs, arms, and body easily. The movements will leave marks on her body, which is normal.
Please understand that all our dolls are not able to twist at different angles. Please do not use excessive force to move her joints into any position.
Do not place the doll on a hard surface, such as the floor. Do not let the doll fall to the ground.
Do not let the metal of the doll’s neck and feet touch water in order to prevent rust. The doll’s joints may become rigid if you do so.
Sex doll storage precautions
Avoid storing the doll in direct sunlight. Excessive sunlight can cause TPE to degrade faster than usual, damaging the love doll and causing it to peel.
Store the doll in a dry environment at room temperature. Avoid storing in the bathroom/garage or other storage areas that are wet or moldy.
Do not place the love doll on artificial or stained materials for long periods of time, including leather sofas and dark clothing. If you want to keep the doll in a storage bag, pay attention to the bag’s color. If the doll is placed in the storage bag for a long time, the color of the bag may be stained on the doll.
Keep the love doll away from open flames.
Avoid putting the doll in unnatural positions for long periods of time. Place the doll in the natural state after use, or else the skin may become taut, broken, or even cracked. The natural state is the position the doll was in when you opened the original box.
It is recommended you store the love doll flat in a storage box or its original box. The skin of the doll can easily get dirty. We highly recommend storing the love doll in a storage bag or its original box as dust is difficult to remove.
When moving the love doll, be sure to follow the general rules for moving heavy objects: keep your back straight and your knees bent. You will notice that the doll is easy to move when she is standing. We recommend placing your arms around the waist of the doll to create a “bear hug” pose.
Do not lift the doll by the legs, arms, or head; please always hold the body.
Do not roll over the doll’s shoulder and do not put pressure on the “spine.”
There are several options for storing the love doll:
Love doll storage box
Those options will keep your doll in good shape.
The following products are harmful to love dolls
Pure alcohol, alcohol diluted with water, and products containing alcohol, such as baby wipes, rubbing alcohol, disinfecting wipes, sprays and soaps, toy cleaners, etc.
Alcohol may cause microincisions (non-repairable) and drying effects that make the skin porous, ruptured, and brittle inside the TPE structure.
You can spray perfume onto the doll’s wigs or clothes, but don’t spray it directly onto the doll’s skin.
All types of single solvents and similar mineral oil solvent compounds, odorless ore oils, paint thinners, nitro thinners, and solvents including alcohol-free, baby-wipe solvent products (including those with ether and/or chlorine instead of alcohol) can cause dissolution inside TPE materials and disrupt the TPE copolymer. Therefore, they are extremely harmful to TPE material. According to the repair manuals/videos and recommendations provided by the supplier, only the repair solvents and their different TPE mixtures provided by the supplier can be used.
Products containing vegetable oils, such as cream, coconut oil, fruit oil, and other body wash.
Vegetable oil can seal the TPE surface, thus stopping the necessary respiratory function of TPE material.
Products such as wet condoms (diketone) and silicon-based lubricants.
Silicon oil affects the TPE structure, making it rigid and brittle, prone to rupturing.
The above is how to maintain your love doll in a simple way, through which you can extend the life of your love doll. If you have other questions, please contact us via email. email@example.com
Sex doll repair
In some cases, there can be accidents with your new love doll, which can cause her to no longer be perfect. Most of the repairs involve the doll’s skin. The doll’s bones are metal and are protected by TPE or silicone, so there are generally no issues. Now, we’ll explain several common doll repair methods to help your doll get back to its original condition.
Sex doll skin tears
Pressure on the surface can cause a tear if the doll’s arms and/or legs are raised. Some sharp objects can also cause a tear. If this happens, you can follow the steps below to repair.
- Prepare repair glue (can be purchased on Amazon.com)
- Place the wounded area horizontally, so that the glue cannot seep out of the wound
- Make sure the wound is dry and clean to achieve better adhesion.
- Open the glue bottle and the wound, apply a drop of glue with a toothpick in the opened wound. Do not use too much glue.
- Quickly close and pinch the wound for a few minutes.
The glue bonds the surfaces by dissolving the TPE or silicone material, similar to welding. Please only apply the glue with toothpicks. If you pour the glue into the wounded area, too much of the wound will be dissolved. If the wound is small and the appropriate amount of glue is dripped in, it will only leave a fine scar. If more glue is used, it may cause the glue to flow from the scar. It is recommended to use a thick piece of paper and cut a hole slightly larger than the wound in the middle, then cover the wound with the paper, patching it so that glue does not go beyond the wounded area.
If the sex doll is stained
Wearing fading clothes or making contact with fading objects may cause the doll to become stained.
Fading is a slow process due to the staining time and degree of the stain, so it is recommended to apply the color removal cream 24 hours before wiping.
Stain removal steps are as follows:
- First, wash the stained area of the doll, and then naturally dry the area, or dry with a towel.
- Apply an appropriate amount of color removal cream to the stained skin, and leave it for 24 hours.
- The more time the cream spends on the spot, the better the color removal effect, and you save more color removal cream. After 24+ hours, wipe the cream with cotton swabs (or wash it off with water, then dry it naturally), then reapply the cream to the stained area. Repeat the above steps until the stain is fully removed. (This product is not corrosive, so please use with confidence.)
- After the stain is removed, please clean and dry the area, and apply some baby powder.
Doll stain removal is a slow and repetitive process, with the main principle of “use a small amount, but multiple times.” Please be patient. After a few days of repetition, the stained area of the doll will become lighter until the stain completely disappears.
Doll deformation due to being in storage a long time
If the deformation is not severe, such as some indentations or marks on the surface of the doll, you can wrap a towel around the deformed part, and rinse with warm water to return the deformation to its original state. Additionally, you can wrap the deformed part with a wet, clean, and untraceable white cloth, then blow the surface of the cloth with a hot hairdryer. The deformation may disappear after several minutes.
If it’s a severe deformation, such as twisted skin, please contact us and we will provide you with the best solution.
Replacing new or damaged eyes
- Place the doll in the neutral position.
- Gently and carefully pull the eyelids apart with one hand (up and down, not left and right). Do not touch the eyelashes or makeup.
- Remove the eye with the other hand. The filling material in the doll’s head may come out with the removed eye. Please place the filling material back with a cotton swab
- Again, use one hand to separate the eyelids without touching the eyelashes or makeup.
- Insert the new eye into the eye slot with the other hand, and adjust with care.
Attaching new or dropped nails
- Place the doll in the neutral position.
- Align the new nail with the bare nail area. You will able to determine which nail matches which finger.
- Once the nail is selected, apply a thin and even layer of glue on the exposed bare nail area. Make sure the area is clean and dry, without dust or talcum powder. Do not over-apply glue; strive to achieve a uniform and thin layer. To avoid spilling outside the nail area, do not apply too much glue.
- After properly aligned, press the nail for 5 seconds without touching any glue. Excess glue is difficult to remove, so please avoid spilling. In case of a glue spill, remove the glue immediately with a microfiber cloth and hot soapy water.
Attaching loose eyelashes for your sex doll
- Lay your doll down, facing upward.
- Apply a small amount of glue on a paperclip, large needle, cocktail stick, or any other household “tools” with a fine tip. We recommend using a cocktail stick.
- Gently pull the eyelashes backward and apply glue to the back of the eyelash (not the doll).
- Hold the end of the eyelashes without touching the glue, pressing them carefully to the position you want for 5 seconds, then releasing them.
The above are some easy ways to fix your love doll. If you have any other questions, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want to buy sex dolls, this is the best place to go: www.shininglover.com